August 28, 2011

Half A Year

I can not believe it has been 6 months since Addison was born! She has brought such joy to our lives! She has such a sweet spirit and is full of smiles, giggles, and now hugs all throughout the day. I love watching her and Andrew interact. He loves to make her smile and giggle (just recently he started snorting at her to make her laugh). This is such a fun stage! She is now sitting pretty well and is rolling and scooting everywhere. Just this week she started getting on her hands and knees rocking back and forth. It won't be long until she is crawling! We just started solids in the evening. I'm having fun making her foods like I did with Andrew. She's had banana, sweet potatoes, apple, and cereal so far. She continues to be a great sleeper and sleeps from 9pm-7am with 3 1/2 naps a day. We love our baby girl!!!!



16#4oz (75%)
26 1/4 in (75%)







Not sure how much she actually got in her mouth?







Andrew had fun feeding her




That smile melts my heart




Learning to sit




This is the first stage




This is the second stage




Loves her walker while mommy cooks




I guess we didn't need that heart

No comments: