I had a wonderful day with my two children- still getting used to saying
TWO! After we woke up, they surprised me with a beautiful pandora charm to add to my bracelet and a rose tree for our front yard. We quickly got ready (
yah right, with two kids!) and headed off for the zoo. We got to see the baby monkey and giraffe while we were there and all the usual animals Andrew likes to see. We then went to the park for a picnic lunch. Andrew had fun playing in the splash pad while Addison took a catnap. We had a great time together as a family! As we left the zoo, my two little ones already fast asleep between me, I thought....life is good.





My life has changed dramatically since becoming a mother and I have learned many things: things that mattered to me before don't hold as high of a priority, my childrens' needs always come before my own, my fears and anxieties for my child's safety are natural because I couldn't imagine living life without them, my love never divides but instead mulitiplies, and I never take a day for granted and am so thankful to be given the gift of motherhood.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you fantastic mothers out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment