April 29, 2011

2 Months

I can't believe Addison is 2 months old already! She had a great checkup this week and is healthy and thriving! She was 10#13 oz (45th perc) and 22 inches (45th perc). She has come a long way from 5th percentile!! As an exclusively breastfed baby, that makes mommy feel good!
Addison is hitting all her milestones for 2 months. She is SO strong! She can lift her head up well and loves to stand up! We have fun during daily tummy time- brother is a good cheerleader! Awhile back I heard him tell her, "Good job sister, I'm so proud of you!!" So sweet!!!! She is also quite the communicator these days. She loves to coo when you are talking to her or when she thinks you have forgotten about her. She follows objects well and looks intently into your eyes when you are talking to her. She is giving us those big smiles- when she wants to I might add (especially to daddy). Oh it just melts my heart. She is such a good sleeper!! Hallelujah!! She is now sleeping 9p-5a. She even allows me to lay her down half awake and she soon falls into a deep sleep. This may seem trivial to some of you moms, but Andrew did neither of these things at this age, hence my excitement!!!
We are so in love with our newest addition (if you can't already tell).


1 comment:

Danielle and Aaron said...

Yea Addison! I am so jealous of the sleeping, maybe she can teach Harper... You can definitely see mommy in that smiling pic on the bottom!