We enjoyed our time in the hospital getting to know our daughter. I just couldn't help but stare at her all day! My recovery was much smoother this time around and I was up and moving the night I delivered. Mark was excited to carry on the tradition of BJ's Pizza and the Godfather movie, (yes, god help me!)
Andrew came up the following morning to see his sister again. He was so excited, Granna said he had been begging all morning to leave the house. I think the night before he was in shock, (if you couldn't tell by the look on his face in the previous post.) He kept looking at my belly, trying to understand that she had come out somehow. At one point, I was standing and he asked, "You have another baby in there?" "You should try again." I just laughed.
They have this neat tradition at the hospital. Siblings can leave handprints on the wall with their name, etc. He had fun doing this.
Mark and I got some quality time with our precious girl but were ready to get home!!
Mourning the No More Training Wheels Thing
11 years ago



1 comment:
GREAT pics Deanna! Thanks for sharing! Seems like you guys were in the hospital for a while, hope everything turned out ok. WowAddison looks just like her big brother!
Post a Comment