March 2, 2011

Coming Home

Mark and I were packed and ready to leave the hospital by 9am. But of course, we didn't leave until around noon.

I had looked for an outfit to bring my daughter home in for quite awhile. When I saw this light pink crochet dress, I knew it was the one. But just one problem.... she was 6lbs. I still put her in it going home even though it swallowed her. I had fun putting the bow and hat on her and then a quick photo shoot before leaving the hospital.

When we arrived home, Andrew bolted out the door. He had been waiting for us all morning!! We got a quick photo outside like we did with Andrew and then headed inside. Andrew was so excited to give Addison her pink teddy bear he had picked out. And then he wanted to hold her. So cute!!! He kept kissing her head and patting her.

We had a household of visitors come through that day. It was a memorable day!!

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Adorable!!! I'm so glad to see all the pictures up and to read how things have been going. Can't wait to meet her!! :)