I just had to blog about this so I would remember!!
I typically don't answer 800 number calls when i see them on caller id. Well Andrew has learned how to work the phone and knows where to push to answer a call. So what happens...... he picks up the phone. In his little voice, he says, "Hello." I tell him to give me the phone. He then takes off down the hallway with the phone. I hear him say, "Uh-huh, uh-huh." Then his phrase at the end of every phone call, "Love you, bye." At this point, I can't stop laughing. So i get the phone from him and just hang up. I just wonder what the person was saying to him on the other end, like, "where's your parents!!"
Ohh, my son, he makes me laugh all day!!!!
August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment