July 19, 2010

Our Big News


Andrew is excited to share that he's going to be a BIG BROTHER!!

And Mark and I are just thrilled to be expecting our second child. It has been a long road for us, one filled with grief and disappointment, but we see the happy ending coming!! I've been watched very closely over the last two weeks and everything is growing beautifully. We saw the baby's heartbeat today which was so exciting!! We feel so blessed and thankful for our growing family.

"I asked the Lord to give me this child, and he has given me my request."

Samuel 1:27


Thank you to all my prayer warriors!!! God heard our prayers! We couldn't have gotten through this last year without your love and support.

4 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I'm so excited to hear the good news! Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

SOO happy for you!! Let me know if you need anything during these first months - Joshua would love to have Andrew over to play if you need a break!! Congratulations!

Meredith said...

Yea!!!! I was hoping for this news from you soon!! Congratulations!

Danielle and Aaron said...

Awesome Deanna! So glad for you guys! Congrats Daigles!!