Where do I start?
We have moved and are settling into our new home! The transition went smoothly and everyone is transitioning well! We were sad to leave our friends on our street but know that this change is good for our family! Andrew was so excited about the new house and tells everyone "it has stairs"! I let him pick his own room and he is happy with his choice. Addison of course loves to play on the stairs. We have a baby gate installed on the top of the stairs but are brainstorming about the bottom of the stairs. Andrew stayed home the day we moved so he could watch the movers (and help of course).





Boy I am glad that the move is over! I never want to see a box again! We are slowly working on the garage (everything in attic and storage went into our 3 car garage....and it is FULL!)
On to T-Ball-
The season is rapidly coming to an end! We have had fun watching Andrew! He looks forward to his games and practices each week. He loves to bat and run the bases. He has played outfield, shortstop, pitcher, and catcher. He has a 4 year old attention span so you can find him playing in the dirt and people watching, but I don't feel so bad when I see the 5 and 6 year olds on his team doing the same thing! Ha
Last week he got the game ball! He was so excited!

Sister loves to watch him play and starts to clap when the crowd does.

We have loved playing in our new backyard! We have big dreams for this backyard!


More pics of the inside of the house to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment