March 1, 2012

Addison's First Birthday

I can't believe just a year ago we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl. I can remember all the emotions as if it was yesterday. After the somewhat rough labor, she came out- tiny, healthy, and with 10 fingers and 10 cute toes.
Our first year with Addison has been pure joy. She has been such an easy going and happy baby. We have had fun watching her hit all her milestones and things have gotten even more exciting since she started walking a month ago.
Addison had a fun birthday. She got to open her presents in the morning before daddy went to work. Her bubba got her a cupcake set. We got her a keepsake jewelry box, a little tikes car, and a few little things. Her brother and I made her some strawberry cupcakes. And then we ventured to the park even though it was chilly. After daddy got off work we ate at a yummy seafood restaurant and then went the mall to ride the carousel.




































No comments: