Our exciting news for the beginning of 2012 is we are selling our home to move into a larger home to accommodate our growing family. We have been considering doing this for awhile. It is somewhat bittersweet for me. I will be sad to leave my amazing neighbors who would drop anything to help me and Andrew will be sad to leave his sweet neighbor friends he has grown up alongside. This is also the home I was pregnant in, patiently awaiting our first born, pictured being a new mommy in, the place I brought Andrew and Addison home after they were born, the place I saw their first steps, etc. But we are so excited about our children growing up in our new home! It will be awesome with plenty of backyard for our children to play and to design "our dream backyard oasis"! We love the neighborhood with all the lakes, fishing, boating, amenities, etc. Andrew being a boy will love it as he grows! The school is one section over from us, so MAYBE I will let Andrew ride the school bus. And the good thing is the neighborhood is right behind our current home so we can still have playdates often with our friends!
Will post pictures through the building process! I see many parties in our future!

2 comments:
Oh wow! Didn't know all you TX girls were moving too! Can't wait to see pictures of the new pad :)
Yay! We have a "for sale" sign in our yard too! Fun times! At least you have the excitement of where you are moving TO...
Post a Comment