This christmas was so special with both of our sweet children. I don't know who was more excited, the parents or the kids? Of course every knows that Andrew had been asking for "a black truck like my daddy's" for months. And Santa thought he might as well give Addison something she could ride in while bubba was cruisin' down the street in his truck. The night before we put out cookies and milk for Santa and sprinkled reindeer food on our patio. And we almost forgot to unlock the safety lock on the fireplace, thank goodness Andrew remembered! Andrew was so cute this year and was so excited to go to bed (for once) so Santa would hurry up and come.
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. Outside of caring for my children and household, I work part-time as a Pediatric Physician Assistant. I love both of my jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment