The last month has been full of changes despite the illness that has plagued our house. Shortly after Addison turned seven months, she got two bottom teeth, started pulling up on furniture and toys, and more recently cruising around furniture. It has been fun but exhausting! We've baby proofed our house again but still cant seem to avoid the head bumps completely. She's very vocal and will try to copy your sounds. (just the other day she was copying sounds in a megaphone with daddy). And recently started taking baths like a big girl- she loves to splash and play with toys. We've gone to 3 naps a day and go to bed at 8:30pm. But you know what that means- she's up at 6:45-7am now :( She is such a sweet girl- she constantly flashes those new teeth and dimpes, squeals in delight when playing, and loves giving hugs.
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. Outside of caring for my children and household, I work part-time as a Pediatric Physician Assistant. I love both of my jobs.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness--where is time going?!!
Post a Comment