The planning has already started for our sweet baby girl..... Mark and I have been discussing nursery colors, bedding, etc.... I have walked into clothing stores and just stared at the girls section in amazement. I have dreamed of having a little girl and dressing her.........
This is both Mark and my purchases the first week. Daddy bought a daddy's girl outfit, I bought an outfit that says daddy's princess, and then a sale Target find. I picked Andrew out a nursery rhymes book the week I found out what he was so I am carrying out the tradition with my other children.
These are our finds after an 8 hour shopping trip with Granna, Aunt Meme, mommy, and Andrew
Andrew picked out some adorable socks for his baby sister



2 comments:
oh my goodness! 8 hours shopping with a toddler, you are a brave woman. cute finds though!
Aww you got some great stuff! It looks like you're going to have fun/get into a lot of trouble with this little girl! :)
Post a Comment