We had a great Easter this year with Andrew. We made the rounds to all the family and he was spoiled with many easter baskets, easter eggs, candy, etc..... I think he had a total of 5 easter egg hunts over the last week!!!! Needless to say, he was a pro by the last one.
I especially had fun picking out his special Easter church suit. He was so handsome!! He said "I look good" after dressing him that morning.
I especially had fun picking out his special Easter church suit. He was so handsome!! He said "I look good" after dressing him that morning.
You guys know me by now, I took tons of pictures!! Just call me an aspiring photographer.



1 comment:
you catch some great shots when you take that many... thank goodness for digital pics (what would we do if we had to use film?!?!).
Post a Comment