February 14, 2010

Andrew's 2nd Birthday


Our little boy turned two on Friday!! I can't believe how the time has flown by. It seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. It has been so fun watching him turn into the little boy he is today. He is so loving, so energetic, a constant risk taker, and quite the story teller (just like his daddy). I am amazed at the sentences that come out of his mouth each day. I constantly think to myself, "Where did he hear that?"

We had a fun day together. We took him to the Downtown Aquarium where he got to ride on a train through a shark tunnel, ride the carousel, walk through the aquarium exhibit, and see a real white tiger. Daddy got a kick out of teasing the tiger and he jumped up at the glass and towered over Mark. We both grabbed for Andrew to move him away from the wall. And to think, we went through the exhibit for a second time after that happened. We then enjoyed a nice dinner and sang happy birthday to Andrew as he blew out his TRICK birthday candles mommy accidently bought.

2 comments:

Vanessa and John said...

I cannot believe we have 2 year olds either!! Andrew looks adorable and so old with that haircut. He is very cool!!

Meredith said...

He looks like such a stud in that first picture! What a cutie!