I was a little apprehensive about the costumes Andrew may encounter that night, ie nightmares, etc. but he took it in stride and pointed out to one young boy that he had a "bobo" on his face.
Daddy dressed up as usual. Somewhat different from the past when he dressed in camo and jumped out of the bushes to scare the kids. That was BC (before child) as I call it. This year it was a mustache and beanie hat. Not really sure what he was. All I know was neither Andrew or I wanted to kiss him!!
This year was so memorable for us!! We must be doing something right because we have one happy child. It is hard to find him without a smile on his face, just like his daddy.....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!



2 comments:
Such a cute little cowboy!
I love the mini chaps! Hmmm, not too sure about the 'stache.
Post a Comment