July 21, 2009

My little monkey

It seems fitting that Andrew climbs out of his crib the same week we have mastered the monkey noise with hand gestures. We learned about the monkey last week in Kindermusik, then we see a monkey at a birthday party, and then this happens.
I heard Andrew talking this morning on the monitor which then progresses to wining when I don't come in right away. I finally get up and all is quiet when I get to his door. I open the door and there he is at the door smiling at me and pointing to his crib. I preceded to ask him how he got out and all I get is, "Huh?", followed by a huge grin.
Well I'm off to buy the toddler conversion kit today for the crib. I knew this was coming. Now we know what daddy gets to do tonight while mommy goes out with the ladies for a margarita!!!

No comments: