We took Andrew to his second Astros game this past week. The Cubs were in town so we were able to visit with our friend Micah who plays for the cubs.
Andrew enjoyed himself. Now the question is did daddy and mommy???? Luckily we had four seats so Andrew was able to run in between us and I lost count on how many times he got up and down out of his seat. I came armed with snacks so that helped. Of course the game we bring a toddler to goes into extra innings. So finally we had to leave. But it was a fun time!!!



3 comments:
Yeah, I bet that was a big challenge for the parents! I bet you didn't get to watch much of the game!!
We miss the Stros!!
Parker and I went to a Cubs/Astros game last week too!! I wonder if we were there at the same time.
Post a Comment