Andrew started swim lessons last Friday. He did well overall for his first time. He was a little unsure at times but did all the lessons for the day with minimal crying. We are looking forward to more classes!!
I haven't posted in a while due to frequent illnesses in our house. Andrew has been sick off and on for the last month, and I seem to be catching things as well, from Andrew or from work??
But our life is the same with new stories and adventures daily. My daily routine consist of removing Andrew from objects in the house, yelling "get off there", "don't put that in the electrical socket", "get off the dishwasher", "quit opening the dishwasher", "don't tell your momma no", "don't throw that", "stop writing on the wall", "quit throwing your food", "get off the dog". Those are a few that come to mind!!! HAHA
But despite all of that, I'm having the time of my life with my son!!!!



2 comments:
oh my gosh! i love the frequent phrases, hilarious!
Good luck with the swim lessons!!! I can relate to all of those "mothering" statements!
Post a Comment