Well it seems as though Andrew took the song we've been singing "ten little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head, momma took him to the doctor and the doctor said no more monkeys jumping on the bed" a little too literally. Andrew had his first ER visit Thursday evening!! Yes, I know what you are thinking. I didn't think we would be there quite this early but you are talking about our little fearless thrill seeker!! He suffered from an ear laceration after falling off a couch at a friend's house and he unfortunately hit there coffee table JUST right. He got four stitches. I laughed b/c at one point the NP told me I needed to sit down before she started suturing as if I would pass out. Then I preceded to tell her I was a PA so I should be fine. But things are definitely different on the other end when I'm the parent!! I think it is probably a tie as far as who cried the most, mommy or Andrew. Needless to say, it is done and over with!!! I'm sure there are many more visits to come. The following morning I caught him on top of our end table after crawling onto it from the couch. Ohhhh....the memories.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Deanna! That is bad!! But a good suture job!
Post a Comment