We knew we had a big boy, but my gosh!! He is 26.4lbs and 32" tall. He is 90% for both wt and ht. Hard to believe he weighed 8lbs at one time. He passed his exam with flying colors!! He did not like the exam this time and started crying when we layed him on the table. He had done so well on previous exams so I figured I wouldn't have one of those children. HAHA At least he doesn't scream the minute we walk into the office, or even the parking lot. HAHA
I have a funny story to tell. Last night we were playing outside with some of Andrew's friends. Our lab Sam was outside playing too and Mark yelled the command "sit". We look over and Andrew plops down on the concrete and sits. He follows commands really well too!!! HAHA Daddy tells him to sit in the bathtub so at least he listens to some things we tell him to do. HAHA
Mourning the No More Training Wheels Thing
11 years ago



1 comment:
I love that story! I always thought that Marshall would learn "No!" by me saying it to the dogs... better watch out.
Post a Comment